Empuriabrava – Holidays rental – Adorable apartment with view of the Port Sirena

Empuriabrava

  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-1
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-2
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-3
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-4
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-5
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-6
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-7
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-8
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-9
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-10
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-pas-cher-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-11
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-philippe-garavel-12
  • location-saisonnière-appartement-vue-port-sirena-empuriabrava-costa-brava-espagne-13

Property ID : 21

Holiday rentals 420€ / 7 nights - Apartment
40 m²1 Bedroom1 Bathroom Print this page

In Empuriabrava, Sector “Ebre”, Irles Invest’ Immo offers for rent this adorable apartment with a lovely view of a small private port (Port Sirena).
In front of the apartment you will also benefit from a pleasant view of a natural park with cows and horses. Tourists love to fish with their children in the stream bordering the park. A shady promenade leads directly to the beach of the Rubina, just 800 m. You can go there by walking or by bicycle.
The apartment has a South-facing terrace with views of the canals and a balcony opening onto the park. It is in a quiet area, about 800 m from the sea and is close to all amenities.

It has 1 bedroom with cupboards overlooking a park, a bright living room opened on the terrace, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with bath and toilet.

INTERIOR DESCRIPTION
- 2 rooms (living room / 1 bedroom)

NUMBER OF BED
- 1 double bed (160 x 200) for 2 persons. This bed can be divided into 2 single beds (0.80 x 200)
- 1 sofa bed for 2 persons

SANITARY FACILITIES
- 1 Bath
- 1 sink
- 1 WC
- Washing machine

KITCHEN ROOM
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- 2 plates vitroceramics for cooking
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker

AMENITIES
- TV

OUTDOOR AREA
- Terrace & balcony
- Table and garden chairs
- Free Parking

OPTIONS AND SERVICES
- Internet Access: 6,00 € / day
- Pets allowed with prior authorization
- Housecleaning at the end of stay (optional): 30 € per stay
- Towels * (optional): € 7 per person
- Bed Sheets and pillowcases * (optional): 15 € per person
* You have the freedom to bring your bed sheets and towels. Nevertheless, we can provide them.
Pillows, mattress protectors, pillow protectors and duvets are included in the rental.

CHARGES AND TAXES
- Deposit: 35% of the amount for the stay to be paid online, by bank transfer or credit card. The remaining 65% will be paid the day you get the keys, in cash or credit card.
- Damage deposit (80 % of total price) paid in cash the day you get the keys. This deposit will be returned to you at end of your stay, the day of your departure.
- Tourist tax (invoiced separately) :  adults 0,45 € person/day, children (under 17 ): are exempted

ENVIRONMENT
- Canals : 1 m
- Beach : 800 m
- Shops: 600 m
- Airport of Girona : 65 km
- Gare de Figueres : 10 km

Empuriabrava is the largest marina of Europe with 40 km of canals and 5 000 moorings. It is also a seaside resort on the Costa Brava very appreciated for its pleasant climate, the picturesque charm of its canals and its sandy beaches. 80 000 tourists spend their holidays in Empuriabrava in summer.
It is a lively seaside resort (bars, restaurants, nightclubs), which offers many activities (parachute jumping, wind tunnel, light aircraft tours, helicopter rides, boat rides along the canals, rental boats with or without license, rental sailboats, sailing, SUP, kitesurfing, windsurfing, bowling, tennis & paddle courts, mini golf, kayaking, bike rental, butterfly park, horseback riding, etc.).

Features


DPE et GES en construction

Availibity Calendar


Simulate / Book

Property Map
teste